Author Topic: please unban me  (Read 5914 times)

Offline Dafuq

• Registered
  • In Game: DAfuq
please unban me
« on: March 17, 2014, 06:27:01 PM »
- Name: DAfuq
- Server (0.3x/0.3z): 0.3z
- Admin who banned you: xb player
- Reason: Infinite armour
- Your IP address: 203.106.154.108
- Extra information you would like to add: I would like to stay on this server. I get my armour in /tune1 aint hacking

Offline player

• Board Moderator
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
  • In Game: player
  • Discord: player#5690
Re: please unban me
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 07:06:10 PM »
Before posting my proofs, I want something to be clear:

Do you agree that you swear that you haven't used ANY HACKS on the server? If so, if I prove that you used infinity ammo hack (and not armour hack), do you agree that you won't be unbanned? If you did not hack, you shouldn't have any problem.

Offline Dafuq

• Registered
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 07:08:34 PM »
I did not hack -.-''

Offline player

• Board Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 07:15:43 PM »
Alright. I have 2 videos which proves that you used infinity ammo hack, but it was a kind which I have never seen. Your ammo isn't the same all the time. You can just get weapons, but if you use, you won't lose.

So, you are lying by saying that you did not hack, and instead of admitting and saying that you are sorry you now cause me to upload 2 videos to youtube which is going to take some time.

I totally think that this application should be denied and you should stay banned. Liars can just lie again. Once cheater, always cheater.

http://yg-gaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=7558.0  -  You said that you got the money from a hacker and I believed you... Well, after I see that you lied now, I doubt that you said the truth about the money.

Offline Dafuq

• Registered
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 07:19:34 PM »
now also i telling the truth -.-'' i never download a hack -.-'' is this hack even exist ?? >.<

Offline player

• Board Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 07:35:24 PM »
Nice try. Don't ask me if the hack exists or not but what I know is that it was installed and enabled in your computer. I finished to upload the first video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISMuUWj7OSQ&feature=youtu.be

Please watch the start. You could see that after I did /weaps before the video started, you had 110 ammo of flamethrower. Then, you used few ammo of flamethrower, I did /weaps again, and you still add 110 ammo of flamethrower.

How exactly can you explain that? Magic? -_- It was hack for sure. And for the people who cannot see it, I will upload soon another video which should be much more clear.

Offline Dafuq

• Registered
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 07:55:07 PM »
I cant see the video..

Offline player

• Board Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 07:58:24 PM »
It does not matter. Why do you need to see a video of you using infinity ammo hack when you know that you used? This video is for the management and the people who take the decisions of the unban requests, as according to the admin rules we should have proofs for each ban.

The 2nd video is also ready:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G1qOaFeIxM&feature=youtu.be

You can clearly see there that Dafuq is fighting with someone else, and I do /weaps all the time and his ammo is never going down, even after he use a lot of ammo.

Offline Gameking

• Elite Member
  • Beep bop the count drops
  • In Game: Gameking
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2014, 08:00:51 PM »
Nice try. Don't ask me if the hack exists or not but what I know is that it was installed and enabled in your computer. I finished to upload the first video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISMuUWj7OSQ&feature=youtu.be

Please watch the start. You could see that after I did /weaps before the video started, you had 110 ammo of flamethrower. Then, you used few ammo of flamethrower, I did /weaps again, and you still add 110 ammo of flamethrower.

How exactly can you explain that? Magic? -_- It was hack for sure. And for the people who cannot see it, I will upload soon another video which should be much more clear.
The video is private.
Edit: Its not private anymore. :*
OT: mr.banned person ur name is only forbidden ,u lied that a money hacker gave u that much money.If he did so u could've been honest and told any admin to bankrupt you as Matty did. So it shows that u hacked.and if he gave u that money y put it in bank huh>?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 08:05:44 PM by [RD]Sniper »

Offline Dafuq

• Registered
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2014, 08:08:29 PM »
is your computer have bugs.. I have no weapon that time.. and i stopped shooting flame.. and the house there same thing happen.. i suddenly cant use weapon and i do /kill and got /pgoto (id i forgot) and i continue kill... -.-''

Offline player

• Board Moderator
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 08:14:12 PM »
At least admit your mistakes. -__- The 2nd video is clear. Your ammo stays the same or even getting increased but never decreased.

Now as I said,
Do you agree that you swear that you haven't used ANY HACKS on the server? If so, if I prove that you used infinity ammo hack (and not armour hack), do you agree that you won't be unbanned? If you did not hack, you shouldn't have any problem.

You said:

I did not hack -.-''

Now look at the 2nd video.

I wholly deem that you should stay banned, but anyway, you might have luck because I am not the one who makes the decision so it's not up to me. But nobody can promise you that the one who will make the decision of this unban request, will not deny it.  ::)

I rest my case. ;)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 08:15:30 PM by [xB]player »

Offline Dafuq

• Registered
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2014, 08:18:46 PM »
the 1st video i have no armour in the beginning.. how u supposed to compare it .. 2nd video i dun under why I still able to shot.. is it i collect gun from the rings of weapon? or a bug? I did not hack.. Dont blame a hack that does not exist

Offline Trizle_27

• In Game: magsap
  • Discord: magsap
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2014, 08:19:09 PM »
He's money hack also -_'

Offline Dafuq

• Registered
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2014, 08:23:31 PM »
don throw rock while i am in the hole.. I receive money from a hacker.. claim that whoever kill him gets 10mil.. and after that claim that whoever kill him get 5mil.. then after that i offline... 2nd video i have no weapons after killing that guy..

Offline Snake

• Mentally Insane
  • Retired Administrator
  • PSN: Snakekeeper_
  • In Game: N/A
  • Discord: Personal
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2014, 09:14:43 PM »
Appeal Denied.
- Find me on ps4
PSN - Snakekeeper_